- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Adobe Dreamweaver is fully compatible with:
- Windows 98
- Windows 98 SE
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
You'll also need:
|Free space:||1 GB|
Adobe Dreamweaver is also compatible with ▼▲
Adobe Dreamweaver is also available in other platforms ▼▲
Versions of Adobe Dreamweaver
|Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 12.0 07/05/12||Trial version||English||
|Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 CS4 04/05/10||Trial version||
|Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 CS3 04/05/10||Trial version||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Easily design, develop and maintain websites
- Fluid Grid Layout - Create cross-platform and cross-browser-compatible web designs using the CSS3-based Fluid Grid Layout system. Work faster and more efficiently as you develop projects using clean, industry-standard code for a wide range of devices and computers. Visually construct complex web designs and page layouts without getting buried in code.
- Improved FTP performance - Save time uploading larger files with the reengineered multithreaded FTP transfer tool. Upload site files faster and more efficiently to speed production time.
- Adobe Business Catalyst integration - Use the integrated Business Catalyst panel in Dreamweaver to connect and edit sites you build with Adobe Business Catalyst (available separately). Build e-commerce sites with the hosted solution.
- Enhanced jQuery Mobile support - Build native mobile apps for iOS and Android platforms using updated support for jQuery Mobile. Build apps to reach mobile audiences while streamlining your mobile development workflow.
- Updated PhoneGap support - Updated support for Adobe PhoneGap™ makes it easier to build and package native apps for Android and iOS. Create mobile apps by repurposing existing HTML code. Use PhoneGap emulators to check your designs.
- CSS3 transitions - Animate changes to CSS properties as transitions to bring web designs to life. Maintain greater control of web design as you finesse page elements and create captivating effects.
- Updated Live View - Test pages before publishing using updated Live View functionality. Live View now uses the latest version of the WebKit rendering engine to provide the ultimate in HTML5 support.
- Updated Multiscreen Preview panel - Check the display of projects built for smartphones, tablets, and desktops with the updated Multiscreen Preview panel. This enhanced panel now enables you to check rendering of HTML5 content.
Adobe Dreamweaver supports the following formats
For technical reasons, the Softonic Free Download links to the developer's download page. You must create a free Adobe account there in order to download the file.
- Thoroughly documented
- Seamlessly integrates coding and design
- Woks with other Adobe apps
- Support for many coding languages
- May feel a bit complex for beginners
Although DreamWeaver is still the top in Webpage HTML development, there are just as good free alternatives. For example, Notepad++, free from the internet does exactly the saem job if you want it to. So dont pay for something like dreamweaver when you can get something just as good for free
- Expensive (for full version)
- 13 Jan 2012
Articles Adobe Dreamweaver
Pocket PC: Generally speaking, tennis sims for mobile devices are pretty lame. Fiddly controls and... See more
Windows: Editing a simple audio file doesn't require a massive multimedia suite. A handy, simple tool... See more
Questions and answers Adobe Dreamweaver
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********
Discover alternatives to and add-ons for Adobe Dreamweaver
Searches Adobe DreamweaverView all
Other languages Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Dreamweaver in Portuguese (BR)
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 in German (DE)
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 in Spanish (ES)
- Adobe Dreamweaver in French (FR)
- Adobe Dreamweaver in Italian (IT)
- Adobe Dreamweaver in Japanese (JP)
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 in Dutch (NL)
- Adobe Dreamweaver in Polish (PL)
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 in Chinese (ZH)